Get stable, easy-to-handle bulk bags (FIBCs) every time.
Our bulk bag unloaders are designed to safely and effectively unload large bags of material. No matter your needs, regulations, or materials, we can provide a system that will quickly and efficiently allow for processing material from bulk bags and into your system.
• Consistently produces flat-bottomed, stackable bags every time.
• Increases production efficiency. Available enhancements such as densification, deaeration, batch weighing and transport conveyors ensure stable, easy-to-handle FIBCs.
• Two bulk bag filler designs engineered specifically for your system requirements. Feed directly from your equipment or one of Hapman’s three kinds of feed conveyors.
• Accurately fill IBCs with the optional tote or drum filling adapter.
• ABatch weigh control systems available.
• Stainless steel or carbon steel
1. Improve stackability and safeguard operators with optional motorized height adjustment.
2. Fill bags more completely with the optional vibration table. Get precise results with optional load cells.
3. Maximize bag capacity, improve filled bag stackability with the optional bag pre-inflator and deaerator.
4. Optional hang weighing system fills bags more precisely and requires no recalibration when moved to different locations.
5. Increase productivity for continuous applications with optional roller conveyor.
6. Protect operator safety with optional traversing and quickreleasing rear hook assemblies.