The Right Equipment for the Job
STANDARD MODELS EXAMPLES OF HELIX FLEXIBLE SCREW CONVEYORS
Our flexible screw conveyors are perfect for moving material from one area to another using a simple and effective conveying method. Available for batch, intermittent, or continuous conveying our systems can move bulk material both horizontally or vertically as required. Due to only having a single moving part, these systems are very low maintenance and can keep your processing going smoothly for years.
An economical option for conveying powders, crystals, pellets, friable material, flakes, granules and much more.
A helicoid screw rotates inside a fixed tube. Fewer components minimize maintenance. The conveyor’s stainless steel construction stands up to a continuous flow of abrasive materials.
and discharge heights up to 40 ft (12.2 m).
Dosing and conveying of ammonium sulfate, lime, PAM, powder activated carbon, urea.
Disassemble conveyor in 5 minutes for thorough wash down.
Hi/Lo portable Helix
Batch changeovers and meeting stringent sanitation regulations are easy with the Hi/Lo Helix.
• Clean easily. No need for ladders or special tools to clean this conveyor. The electric actuator automatically lowers the auger to an easy-to-access height.
• Move from room to room. Fully assembled conveyor fits through standard-height doors.
• Reach discharge height up to 12 ft (3.66 m).
The Loss-In-Weight (LIW) Helix is a fully automated dosing system that is equipped with programmable logic and system integration tie-in functionality. The LIW Helix has load cells built into the hopper base The flexible screw conveyor carries the material to an elevated point at the required flow rate. The batching functionality of the LIW Helix allows for the measurement and automation of a dosed amount of material while conveying simultaneously.
• The LIW Helix is available from 3 to 8 inches (7.6 cm to 20.32 cm) nominal case diameter with average capacity ranges from .05 ft3/ min to 25 ft3/min (.014 m3/min to .707 m3/min) and a discharge height of 12 feet (3.66 m).
• Hi-Lo option is available for easy raise and lower of the conveyor for cleaning or auger change out.
• Available with 304 or 316 stainless steel hopper flexible connections, automated and manual discharge. shut-off valves, and more.